International Advisory Board
- Stephen Wiel, Ph.D. President of the Earth International Board of Directors. Collaborative Labeling and Appliance Standards Program (CLASP).
- Colin Wiel, Rainforest Capital, LLC President and General Manager
- John J. Berger, Ph.D. Ecology. Author of Forest Forever, Restoring The Earth, and other books on Ecology and Energy.
- Harrison S. Fraker, FAIA. William W. Wurster Professor of Architecture and Urban Design and Former Dean, UC Berkeley College of Environmental Design.
- Howard C. Foster, Ph.D. GIS Research Specialist, UC Berkeley Center for Environmental Design Research.
- John de Cuevas, Former Instructor in English, Harvard University and Contributing Editor of Harvard Magazine.
- Guillermo Archibald, Kuna Environmental Leader and Founding Member of Earth Train in Panama.
- Angel Salazar, General Chief, Emberá and General Chief of the Emberá Wounan Gneral Congress.
- Michael Pierce, International Lawyer, Legal Counsel, Emberá Wounan General Congress.
- Alonso de la Guardia Arias, Chairman, Florida State University in Panama.
- Guillermo St. Malo, Investor.
- Geoff Workman, International Financier, Real Estate Developer.
- Richard Lukens, Architects of a New Dawn
- Leo LeBon, CO-Founder and CEO Emeritus, Mountain Travel/Sobek
- Anthony Sandberg, Founder & President, Olympic Circle Sailing Club (OCSC).
- Douglas Rosen, Assistant to the Chairman at Miles Electric Vehicles
- Scott Mahler
- William R. Jordan, III., Co-Director, Institute for Nature and Culture, DePaul University, Author, The Sunflower Forest
- Rafael Quinn Arias, Investor and Financial Manager